May 14, 2012
The Pew Campus Security Department would like to remind you to keep your valuables out of sight in your vehicles while parked. Also remember to lock your vehicles, but make sure you have your keys!
Below are a couple of safety tips to help you as you come and go from campus.
1. Park your vehicle on campus. If attending night classes park near a lot light.
2. Do not leave cords, mp3 or CD players, CDs or other electronics visible in vehicle.
2. Be aware of your surroundings.
3. Walk with your head up, looking around.
4. Secure your belongings on you as you walk.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at (616) 331-6677.
See all news