The Alumni procedure will remain in effect for the NEW ALL Class Pass.
Due to overcrowding in our Group Exercise classes, Campus Recreation must now limit the number of passes sold. If you are an alumni who has a current fieldhouse membership, you are eligible to purchase a pass. Please note that alumni will NOT have the option to reserve a bike or TRX trainer in advance of classes.
Please review the program policies below. If you would like to purchase a pass, you can email Lee McLaughlin, email@example.com.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Pass purchases may be made on the lower level of the recreation center in the Fitness and Wellness Center after contacting Lee McLaughlin, Fitness Coordinator.
- For admittance to class you must present your recreation center ID card with your designated sticker on it for event staff to record your attendance. You may pick up your sticker in the Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Attending an Intro to SPIN® class is recommended if you are new to TRX® or SPINNING®.
- Participants are asked to have a clean, dry pair of appropriate athletic shoes to wear in the studios to help preserve our floors and bikes.
- Proper exercise clothing is required for participation.
- It is suggested that participants bring water with them to ALL classes.
- Mats, hand weights, resistance tubes and other fitness equipment are provided. Improper use of equipment is not allowed.
- Coats, backpacks, etc. must be stored in cubbies located in the back of the studios or in designated areas. A public locker room is provided on the lower level of the Fieldhouse. Other lockers are located in the lower level of the recreation center.
- Grand Valley and Campus Recreation are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A medical examination is not required for participation. However, if you know that you have a medical/health condition and you will be starting a new exercise program and/or will be significantly increasing your current activity level, it is necessary that you talk with your doctor before participating.
- Grand Valley students and Fieldhouse members that are between 16-18 years of age may participate in classes with prior parental or guardian consent. All minors must have a parent or guardian on the premises in case of an emergency.
- All classes are subject to cancellation and/or change based on the availability of qualified instructors, facilities, and participation.
- There are no scheduled classes during holidays, semester breaks, or school closings.
- If there are classes that require online reservations, alumni are unable to reserve a bike or TRX trainer. You are welcome to line-up outside of the class in a first-come, first-served basis after the pre-registered participants have been checked into class. If a person who has a reservation does not arrive within 5 minutes of the class start time, their reservation may be given to the first person waiting in line.
- All classes that do not require reservation are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Doors will be locked 5 minutes after the designated class start time.
- Parking passes must be purchased separately and are not included with the purchase of your Group Exercise pass.