Due to overcrowding in our Group Exercise classes, Campus Recreation must now limit the number of passes sold. If you are an alumni who has a current fieldhouse membership, you are eligible to purchase a pass. Please note that alumni will NOT have the option to reserve a bike or TRX trainer in advance of classes.
Please review the program policies below. If you would like to purchase a pass, you can email Amy Campbell
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- For admittance to class you must present your student id or class keycard.
- Attending an Intro to SPIN® class is recommended if you are new to TRX® or SPINNING®.
- Participants are asked to have a clean, dry pair of appropriate athletic shoes to wear in the studios to help preserve our floors and bikes.
- Proper exercise clothing is required for participation.
- It is suggested that participants bring water with them to ALL classes.
- Mats, hand weights, resistance tubes and other fitness equipment are provided. Improper use of equipment is not allowed.
- Coats, backpacks, etc. must be stored in cubbies located in the back of the studios or in designated areas. A public locker room is provided on the lower level of the Fieldhouse. Other lockers are located in the lower level of the recreation center.
- Grand Valley and Campus Recreation are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A medical examination is not required for participation. However, if you know that you have a medical/health condition and you will be starting a new exercise program and/or will be significantly increasing your current activity level, it is necessary that you talk with your doctor before participating.
- Grand Valley students and Fieldhouse members that are between 16-18 years of age may participate in classes with prior parental or guardian consent. All minors must have a parent or guardian on the premises in case of an emergency.
- All classes are subject to cancellation and/or change based on the availability of qualified instructors, facilities, and participation.
- There are no scheduled classes during holidays, semester breaks, or school closings.
- If there are classes that require online reservations, students can reserve a bike or TRX trainer. They must arrive on time. Those who do not have a reservation are welcome to line-up outside of the class in a first-come, first-served basis. If a person who has a reservation does not arrive within 5 minutes of the class start time, their reservation may be given to the first person waiting in line.
- All classes that do not require reservation are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Doors will be locked 5 minutes after the designated class start time.
- Parking passes must be purchased separately and are not included with the purchase of your Group Exercise pass.