Team, Individual Sport, and Free Agent Online Registration
Click on the link at the bottom of the page after reading these helpful hints for registering online
1. Getting Started:
You must use your GVSU user name and password to log into the area. Faculty/Staff members – department extensions are not necessary when logging in to register a team or as a free agent.
Make sure you note any potential team conflicts between divisions and sports in the box provided. Due to the size of the program and space provided, there is little room to reschedule games. There are no guarantees that conflicts we did not know about prior to scheduling can be resolved.
You may not register two teams in the same division (men’s, women’s, co-rec) per sport.
If you wish to sign up a women’s or men’s team and a co-rec team, you must log out of the system and log back in. Make sure you do this before filling out the form again as there is no way to save any information you put in.
Please complete the availability grid carefully, and double-check that your "available" and "unavailable" times are correct before finalizing your registration. Please advise us on changes to this so that we may complete the league schedule in a timely manner.
You should only click on "Free Agent Registration" if you wish to sign up as a free agent for a team sport.
2. Registration is by credit card only. (Sport flyers are located in the Campus Recreation information rack on the wall to the right of the Rec Center front desk in the Rec Center Lobby)
- Please make sure that all information is correct before going to the credit card page. Once you have submitted your credit card info, you will not be able to go back and change anything. Should your availability change, please notify the Intramural Sports office as soon as possible at 331-3224.
- Do not click the ‘submit’ button twice on the credit card page or your card will be charged twice.
- DO NOT USE YOUR BROWSER’S ‘BACK’ BUTTON ONCE YOU GET TO THE CREDIT CARD PAGE!
- Teams and free agents will be sent a confirmation e-mail after you complete registration from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the confirmation e-mail may be sent to your @mail.gvsu.edu address if you primarily use another e-mail address.
3. View the online captains' meeting and take the subsequent quiz.
- After completing registration for this sport, your GVSU e-mail address should receive a confirmation with a link with instructions that direct you to your Blackboard.
- If you have not answered the minimum number of questions correctly; if you are a free agent; or if you are registered for Golf Scramble, 3 on 3 Basketball, Dodgeball, or Kickball, then you must attend the in-person meeting.
- ANYONE can represent the team at the Captains' meeting. It does not have to be the team's captain. (See Captains' meeting information, including in-person dates and times in the "General Rules and Regulations" section of this website.)
- IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER BY THE ENTRY DEADLINE! If you miss the registration deadline, you must attend the captains’ meeting for any chance to be entered into the league.
- If you are not on a team or are not able to form a team, register online as a free agent and/or you may also attend the Captains' meeting where we will make every effort to place you with a team. (See the "Free Agents (Individuals)" section of this website.)
Page last modified August 20, 2012