NIRSA Flag Football Officials
A limited amount of positions are available on the 2015 officiating crew. If you have interested officials, please have them complete and submit this form. The tournament takes place November 6-8 at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, MI.
Number of official bids TBA. Officials' receiving bids will travel to the National Championship at the University of West Florida in Pensacola. With their bid package a stipend and a recognition plaque.
Officials' Interest Form
Form Deadline: October 16, 2015 by 12pm.
*Applicant required one full year of IM officiating experience.
To apply, Click Here!
All games will be played according to the NIRSA Flag Football Rules.
- The tournament will use four-person mechanics.
- There will be a tournament workshop on Friday, November 6. Dinner will be provided
- Breakfasts and lunches will be provided during the tournament.
- Officials will be presented with written evaluations and observer critiques during the tournament.
What to Bring
- Long and short-sleeved official's stripes
- Whistle with lanyard (at least one)
- Down indicator and yellow penalty flags (at least two)
- Bean bag (blue)
- Black pants (solid black, may be wind pants)
- Black shoes (cleats are strongly recommended)
- Clothes for cold and/or wet weather
- NIRSA Flag and Touch Football Rules book and Officials’ Manual (a limited number will be on hand)
GVSU will book and assign rooms.