ALL participants must present a current GVSU identification card to participate in an intramural event. For team sports and intramural bowling this means that an id card must be shown at every game or night. For individual events (i.e. billiards, table tennis, etc.) a participant that does not provide identification is not eligible for championship awards until presenting identification to the intramural sports office. In the event of an extenuating circumstance that prevents a participant to present their GVSU ID, then intramural staff may allow participation if the following criteria are met:
1. A picture ID MUST be shown.
2. The participant’s name and G-number must have already been approved on the team’s roster card.
3. The occurrence is NOT a playoff game.
4. This exception has NOT been granted previously to the participant on this team.
5. The intramural event is NOT being played in the Rec Center or Kelly Family Sports Center.
5. Intramural supervisors on duty reserve the right to make final judgment on the extenuating circumstance for not providing GVSU identification.
Page last modified July 26, 2012