Who participates in Reverse Transfer with GVSU?

Grand Valley State University has reverse transfer agreements with the following community colleges. To begin the process of transferring your Grand Valley credits back to your community college, complete the appropriate Transfer Request Form which is accessible by clicking on your community college's logo below.



















































Page last modified November 26, 2013