- Welcome Page
- Table of Contents
Section 1 - Student Organizations at GVSU
- Office of Student Life Mission and Values
- Relationship Statement
- Definition of Registered Student Organizations
- Benefits and Privileges of Registered Student Organizations
- Classification of Student Organizations
- Student Organization Review Board
Section 2 - Registering and Renewing your RSO
- Registration and Renewal
- Requirements for Registration
- How to Start a New Student Organization
- Advisors and Coaches
- Section 3 - Financial Management
Section 4 - Event Planning
- Promoting Your Organization
- Contact Us
Registered Student Organization Handbook
Welcome to the Registered Student Organization Handbook
The Registered Student Organization (RSO) Handbook is intended as a resource guide and policy manual for officers, members, and advisors of Grand Valley State University RSOs, and for students interested in forming new organizations. The Handbook was developed by staff members in the Office of Student Life, and by members of the Student Organization Review Board (SORB).
Comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome. Please direct these to Studentt Life at 616-331-2346 or email@example.com.
*Please note that this document may be updated at any time.
Page last modified October 16, 2013