Leadership and Service Internship
As an intern, you have the opportunity to work alongside staff and fellow interns to plan, promote, and facilitate on-campus events and engage your peers in service-learning and leadership activities. This internship will allow you to develop your skills as a leader, as well as use your experiences to encourage civic engagement and promote the values of GVSU. The expected time commitment is 10 hours per week, and a stipend is paid at the end of each semester. Leadership and Service events that you will take part in include:
First Year Leadership Experience
Intermediate Leaders Institute
Community Leaders Seminar
Strengths Based Leadership
Make A Difference Day
Community Outreach Week
Overnight Service Trips
And Much More...
Completed Application (Orgsync link provided below)
- Internship Orientation (One Day in Late April)
- Leadership & Service Internship Training (August 19-21, 2015)
- Weekly Team Meetings: Determined based on the schedule of the interns
- Weekly Office Hours: Determined based on schedule of the interns
- Assigned events & time on your own to accomplish assignments as needed
Consider joining our team! There is opportunity to earn academic credit as an intern!
To Apply, all applicants must:
Complete the online application on Orgsync no later than 12:00 p.m. on Friday, April 3rd, 2015. Interviews will take place April 6-8th.
To apply for the 2015-2016 Leadership and Service Internship CLICK HERE.
Contact email@example.com or 616-331-2468 for more information about this opportunity.
Page last modified March 19, 2015