Sociology Department

Student Forms

Click here for a .pdf explaining how to request to register for a closed course. You will need a Closed Class Permit Request Form as well.

Prerequisite Override Request Form: Use this form if you do not have a necessary prerequisite but would like to argue that you should be allowed to take the class anyway.

Intent to Take Prerequisite: Use this form if you are planning to fulfill a prerequisite in the Spring term for a class to be taken in the Summer term or if you plan to fulfill a prerequisite at another institution.

You are allowed to repeat a course once. If you plan on a second repeat you must get permission from the department by using a Request to Repeat a Sociology Course Form


Page last modified August 30, 2013