Student Accounts

Itemized Statements for semesters after Fall 2007

Itemized Statements for Fall 2007 and any semester after are available on-line. 

  • Click on My Banner
  • Enter your USER ID (G#) and PIN
  • Select Student
  • Select Student Account
  • Select Student Account Information
  • Select View E-bill Only 
  • Select the Statement Link on the lower left to view the itemized statement

Page last modified April 24, 2009