Student Employment Office
The Student Employment Office has certain criteria that must be followed in order for an off campus employer to post a job on LakerJobs.
- The job must be part-time, usually not more than 25 hours per week.
- There must be immediate openings.
- We will post full-time jobs for summer only.
- The job must guarantee the student an hourly wage. We do not post commission only positions.
- Jobs with out-of-pocket expenses such as kit fees, test fees, will not be posted.
If you have questions about posting a job, please contact the Student Employment Office.
If you wish to post a full-time, permanent position or have an internship possibility, contact the GVSU Career Services Office at (616) 331-6708.
Page last modified May 10, 2013