Our Mission at Student Life is to enhance student development through involvement in diverse experiences.
The Office of Student Life strives to engage students in a variety of experiences that will offer opportunities for growth and development. Through the many programs, services and leadership opportunities offered, students are provided with an environment to gain skills that will complement their academic programs and help prepare them for the future.
- Develop and implement a new Fall Orientation Program
- Further development of weekend campus life programs and services including the
- Kirkhof Center Laker Late Night program
- Intentional collaboration initiatives with student organizations and campus departments
- Offer a wide range of multicultural experiences
- Develop and implement event planning processes that enhance communication with support units
- Implement a comprehensive department assessment process
- Further develop services and staff presence in the Student Organization Center
- Establish funding for a comprehensive student leadership program
- Further develop web site and department policies and procedures
Page last modified August 17, 2012