- Some organizations (currently Grand Valley Television, the Lanthorn, Student Senate, WCKS) may require keys to access relevant facility space after business hours.
- For organizations requiring keys, a list of authorized users must be submitted to the Student Life Front Desk from the Advisor or President of record.
- Students must fill out a Key Form with the Student Life Assistant (110 Kirkhof Center) before a key is provided. Keys must returned to the Student Life Assistant at the end of each term; otherwise, a charge of $25-$100 will be charged to the student's University student account.
- Students may not share their key with any other person. Any loss of keys must be immediately reported to the Student Life Assistant.
- Keys are distributed at the discretion of the Director of Student Life. This student organization privilege may be revoked at any time.
Page last modified July 26, 2012