Service & Advocacy Council
Funding Board Members
Who is on the Funding Board?
The Service and Advocacy Funding Board is comprised of seven appointed student leaders in Service and Advocacy organizations, an ex-officio Student Senate Chair, and an ex-officio Staff Advisor.
Coordinator- Community Service Learning Center
1110 Kirkhof Center
Service and Advocacy Student Senate Chair:
Fall 2013- Winter 2014 Funding Board
- Kelsey Rice - Alternative Breaks (new member)
- Rosa Fleming - Senior Citizens Club (returning member)
- Aziza Ahmadi - Student Environment Coalition (new member)
- Caitlin Wood - Hunger and Homelessness (new member)
- Jessica McVane - Pals Student Mentors (new member)
Page last modified March 13, 2014