Service & Advocacy Council
Presentation to the Funding Board
Your organization will be contacted via STUEY to present your funding request to the Funding Board.
The S & A Funding Board meets bi-weekly (2011-2012 Academic Year: Mondays at 6:30pm in 2264). The first 15 minutes of this meeting is closed to the gallery. Requests are reviewed starting at 6:45pm in order by representatives present.
In preparing for your presentation, the organization representative should come prepared to answer the following:
- Introduction (Your name, your organization’s name, your position, how long you have been involved in the organization)
- Brief introduction of group
- Mission of your organization
- What your organization does (type of events, etc)
- Number of active members
- Fundraisers done in past and amount raised
Presentations will last five minutes and can be done at both a funding board meeting and if necessary at the Service and Advocacy Council meeting. If a longer amount of time is needed for a presentation, the presenter may ask the chair of the meeting for extended time.
After the presentation has ended, there will be up to 10 minutes for question and answer followed by a vote.
Next Step: If your request is approved, review "After Your Request is Approved."
Page last modified September 26, 2011