Sustainable Community Development Initiative
John C. Kennedy Hall of Engineering
The John C. Kennedy Hall of Engineering houses the Padnos College of Engineering. The building is LEED certified to promote GVSU's belief in protecting the environment using engineering technologies.
• 53,000 square feet of classrooms, laboratories, and faculty offices.
• Exposed structural, mechanical and electrical systems to provide students with a living laboratory
• Two double-height design bays facilitate student project work
• A rooftop deck allowing students to conduct experiments outside.
• Laboratories for instruction and research in electronics, instrumentation and controls, manufacturing processes and control, materials, vibrations, and fluid and thermal systems
Page last modified November 30, 2011