Stat 215 Resources
- The Normal Curve - a graph of the normal distribution
- A handout on Confidence Intervals and Hypothesis Tests
This calculator help handout includes:
- Obtaining Descriptive Statistics for a Sample
- Using the Binomial Distribution
- Using the Standard Normal Distribution (Finding probabilities with a Z-score)
- Using the T-Distribution (Finding probabilities with a T-score)
This calculator help site walks you through some basic statistics on the TI.
- SPSS manual written by GVSU prof John Gabrosek F13
- A handout on to download SPSS
- Here is a detailed handout on how to do to pretty much anything in SPSS
- More SPSS resources from a GVSU STA prof.
- Online how-to screencasts made by a GVSU STA prof and graduate assistant.
Applets (you may need to use Java on these)
- Confidence Interval for a mean
- How to classify statistics problems
Page last modified September 3, 2013