- Writing Center Home
- Make an Appointment!
- Apply to Become a Writing Consultant
- Night Against Procrastination!
- Undergraduate Student Services
- Graduate Student Services
- Online Services
Handouts and Other Resources
- Citation/Writing Resources--Links
- General Writing Issues--Handouts
- Writing in Your Major
- Errors in 2009 APA Publication Manual!
- APA/MLA Resources
- Other GVSU Writing Programs & Professional Organizations
- Support for Writing Instruction
- Support for Faculty/Staff Writers
Patrick Johnson, Assistant Director
Allendale, MI 49401
Online and Email Consultations
Graduate students can receive feedback from a consultant via Google Docs (directions here) or via email by filling out a web form on the Writing Center website. Consultants are trained to work with a variety of assignments and issues, but we cannot guarantee a graduate consultant will respond to your work. If you want to make sure you work with a peer, we recommend a one-to-one or read-ahead appointment. You can schedule an appointment HERE.
Page last modified October 23, 2013