Center of Distinction
Mission: Transformation of health care delivery systems and health professional education through research, education, and practice.
Reforming Health Care Delivery and Education
Centers of Distinction bring together individuals with like interests.
The goals are to:
- Provide an environment for developing and/or expanding the knowledge base.
- Promote integration of the interest area in research, teaching, service, and practice.
- Promote the translation and application of research-based knowledge.
- Mentor new scholars in skills for research, teaching, service and practice.
- Enhance collaborations with practice partners.
- Provide a forum for interdisciplinary scholarship.
The Wesorick Center works with the Reforming Health Care Delivery and Education.
Kim Fenbert presenting "Embedded Faculty: A Value for Multiple Stakeholders"
January 21st, 1-2:30pm in 440 CHS .
Please read the grant procedures carefully and plan to submit prior to the deadline. The proposal should be consistent with the Center of Distinction's aim or focus.
Archived COD Meetings
- Shannon Saksewsk, MSW, MBA, the Health Education Program Manager at the Detroit Regional Chamber, presented "The Affordable Care Act: Practical Implications for Providers and Patients" to our Center of Distinction: Reforming Health Care Delivery and Education on November 19th.
To request more information regarding the Center of Distinction Click Here.
Page last modified March 18, 2014