Women and Gender Studies
Nominations for the award may come from the University Community (students, faculty, and staff) or from the community at large (alumni, community members). Members of the Barbara Jordan Committee may not nominate.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- The person nominating a candidate should provide the following material in support:
- A letter explaining your reasons for nomination.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Other relevant documentation.
Nominations and supporting documents for 2104-15 award are due February 27, 2015. Please submit the materials to the Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Department, 229 Lake Ontario Hall.
The Barbara Jordan Award will be presented at the annual Women's Commission Awards Ceremony.
The Barbara Jordan Committee is comprised of recipients of the previous three years.
Page last modified January 30, 2015