AWRI Information Services Center
Lower Grand River 319 Project - Project Products
- An Introductory Guide to Watershed Planning [PDF]
- Lower Grand Information and Education Guidebook [PDF]
- Lower Grand River Watershed Management Plan [PDF]
- Sand Creek Watershed Management Plan [PDF]
- Buck Creek Watershed Management Plan [PDF]
- Final Project Internal Evaluation [PDF]
- Mid-Project Internal Evaluation [PDF]
Lower Grand River 319 Project brochure [PDF]
This brochure is designed to explain the organization of the project and to explain the need for a non-point source watershed management plan to agencies, local government, planning boards, etc.
Lower Grand River Watershed handout [PDF]
Want to explain basic watershed details to someone receiving the brochure? This handout can help. It contains a map of the watershed, defines land use terms, and lists simple actions individuals can do to help water quality.
The Grand River Beacon Newsletter
This is a great tool for watershed residents to learn about watershed concepts and specifics in the Lower Grand River Watershed.
- The Grand River Beacon newsletter - Fall 2003 [PDF]
- The Grand River Beacon newsletter - Spring 2003 [PDF]
Need to use the articles from the Grand River Beacon for your publications? Click below to get the articles in text form.
The Grand River Beacon Spring 2003 articles
Project Home Page Study Area Project Partners Info Library Forum Meetings
Related Projects Past and Ongoing Events Project Products Contact Information
Page last modified February 25, 2011