To Start Working

Step One:
Your Restaurant Manager will give you a signed authorization sheet outlining your schedule.

Step Two:
Visit Campus Dining Human Resources in 100 Commons. The Human Resources hours are 9am-4pm. Make sure to bring your signed authorization sheet and two forms of identification (see I-9 Forms below)

Step Three:
Campus Dining Human Resources will give you a time card and explain the Campus Dining Meal Benefit. The meal benefit is only available to Campus Dining Student Employees. Your meals earned are based on the number of scheduled hours. The more hours you work, the more meals you earn. These meals are automatically added to your time card. The grid below shows the Meal Benefit breakdown. If you accumulate more hours and move to the next Meal Benefit bracket, stop by 100 Commons. Bring your pay stub and time card. Our customer service person will be happy to make the adjustment.

Weekly Hours Worked Weekly Meals
4 - 7.99 1
8 - 11.99 2
12 - 15.99 3
16 - 25 4

Step Four:
The I-9 Form is crucial to your employment with Campus Dining. This form is required by law, and serves a proof of your eligibility to work in the United States. You will not be able to start working until this form is completed. They must be the original documents. Photocopies or faxes can NOT be accepted. Please bring the following:

Picture ID AND Social Security Card OR Birth Certificate



Page last modified March 12, 2014