Date and Time:
Monday, November 25, 2013
Several Urban Planning graduates (recent and not so recent) have returned to talk about their jobs, how to prepare for the workforce, how to get internships, and how they're having an impact on Grand Rapids, West Michigan, and beyond. Open for questions.
Monday, November 25, 5:00-6:00 in 2266 Kirkhof Center.
- Paul Bussey (2012), Regional Planner with the Northwest Council of Governments, Traverse City, MI.
- Kendall Gilbert (2011), Urban and Regional Planner, Williams and Works Engineers, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Nathan Mehmed (2010), Planner/GIS Technician, West Michigan Regional Planning Commission, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Amanda Moore (2011), GIS and Data Management Intern, Development Center, City of Grand Rapids.
- Andy Moore (2004), Project Planner/GIS Specialist, Williams and Works Engineers, Grand Rapids, MI.
Refreshments will be served.
Dr. Patricia Houser firstname.lastname@example.org