- Graduate Orientation & Reference
- Before you arrive...
Before classes begin...
- Child Care Options
- Disability Support Resources
- Essay on five professional skills for graduate students to learn (from https://www.insidehighered.com)
- Food Service - Campus Dining
- GVSU Policies
- Parking Permits
- Networking (from Gradschools.com)
- Registration Process
- Safety and Security
- Study Skills for Graduate Students (from Gradschools.com)
- Student ID
- Textbooks and Supplies
- Time Management (from Gradschools.com)
Academic Programs and Services
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Computing and Technology Support
- Citation Tools
- Graduate Course Schedule
- Graduate Programs
- Library Services
- GVSU Regional Center Information
- Writing Resources
- Costs, financial assistance, and job information
- Student Life at GVSU
- Things to do in West Michigan
Virtual Orientation for New Graduate Students
Students who are admitted to an academic program, enrolled as half-time or more, with previous loan debt from educational pursuits (must meet specified federal criteria) have the option to suspend loan payments while pursuing an advanced degree. To obtain a printable on-line form, please click "Loan Deferment"
After completing the student portion of the form, please submit it to the Student Assistance Center or designee at the location you attend for enrollment verification. The remaining portion will be completed by our Records Office and mailed to the appropriate agency location.
Page last modified March 12, 2014