2014 New Hire and Open Enrollment Information
Take Charge. Reap Rewards.
The 2014 annual benefits open enrollment is your opportunity to take a closer look at your benefit options so please take some time to follow these:
Four easy steps
1. Review detailed information.
2. Learn about new plan options and select the right one for your unique situation.
3. Complete the online enrollment October 22–November 6 2013.
4. Print your detailed confirmation statement.
Confirm your elections
To receive your total compensation/confirmation statement, each benefit eligible faculty or staff member must complete an online enrollment and update/verify benefit elections including:
• Home address for W-2 purposes
• Coordination of benefits information
• Beneficiary designation
• IRS re-election requirement for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
For more information or to requested printed copies please contact us at 331.2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates (group meetings and computer labs)
Looking for Other Seminars or information? Check out our Financial Fitness Seminars!
Page last modified January 30, 2014