Virtual Tenant Program
|Offerings||Virtual Tenant Agreement||Current Virtual Tenants|
Join MAREC’s Virtual Tenant Program and let us help you bring your business concepts to life.
MAREC offers: virtual office space, wifi access, computers, printers, meeting facilities, industry publications, access to investment capital, business development, support services, training programs, and networking opportunities—all for $125 per month.
This program is designed for the energy or technology entrepreneur who needs business services, while not ready for dedicated space. For details, see below.
VIRTUAL MEMBER’s Company profile and logo posted on MAREC’s website
- Link to VIRTUAL MEMBER’s website
- Invitations to (and discount on) MAREC events and training seminars
Access to resources
- Investor networks, etc.
- Events in the region related to entrepreneurship and small business growth
- Grant programs
- Use of GVSU MAREC’s press release distribution program and media contacts
Presentation & pitch development
- Access to coaching and mentoring
- Coordination with regional universities and community colleges to hire qualified interns
Use of MAREC Facilities
- Administrative support for clerical projects
- Use of MAREC Conference Rooms—available on a first come/first serve basis (2 hours free per week)
- Use of MAREC Virtual Member Office—a private office space that is shared on a first-come, first-served basis. Featuring wifi access, a computer and printer, work desk, small conference table, and chairs for guests.
- Use of MAREC Virtual Member Resource Center—contains the MISBTDC Business Resource Center and other information assets.
- Free wireless internet access throughout MAREC
Take advantage of the growing opportunities in the Muskegon and Lakeshore region – a prime location for emerging industries including wind energy, solid state lighting, alternative energy storage systems, information technologies, and other high-technology applications.
No matter where your business is located, you can catapult it to new heights by being part of MAREC.
To become a virtual member, please review and complete the MAREC Virtual Member Agreement Form. The form is a Word document; fill in the blanks as appropriate.
- Please print and sign the document. You may send it by:
- faxing it to 616-331-6910 to the attention of Joe Graczyk
- or scanning and emailing it to Joe Graczyk (email@example.com), Incubator Manager.
2. You'll receive a signed copy back, with further information from the Incubator Manager.
3. Then please make your first month's fee payment online here to begin your Virtual Tenancy.
Questions? Call Joe directly with questions at 616-331-6914. We're happy to talk.
Click for Contract | PDF | Word document (contract will be uploaded soon)
* Payment note: once you click through to the payment page, be sure to choose the box that corresponds to the month for which you are paying. For online security, this page also handles secure event registration payments; please double-check that you are paying for the appropriate item. This process will be streamlined in the near future. Thank you.
You're in good company. Our Virtual Tenant Program was introduced in July, 2012 and additional tenants are in the process of joining as we continue to market this new service.
Need to go beyond Virtual? Learn More About our Onsite Incubator Tenant Program
If you need dedicated onsite space, every-day access to services, networking with fellow entrepreneurs across the hall, or a steady calendar of workshops and training events a flight of stairs (or elevator ride) away, then please consider going "beyond Virtual" and learning about our Onsite Incubator Tenant Program. Learn more >
Or maybe Virtual is just your ticket, but you have friends... Do you know any fellow entrepreneurs who may benefit from becoming an onsite Incubator Tenant based in the MAREC facility? Our Tenant Referral Program offers cash incentives for successful tenant referrals. Learn more >
Page last modified August 1, 2012