Multicultural Cohort Program (MCP)
What is the Multicultural Cohort Program?
How Do I Join?
Click Here for the online MCP Application.
Benefits of Joining
* Attend professional workshops and seminars
* Connect with university staff and departments
* Receive academic support and resources
* Participate in professional site visits to local employers
* Serve in a student leadership role
* Participate in community service projects
* Gain new skills and learn from your peers
* Learn in a multicultural environment
* Meet new people and have fun!
What Our MCP Members Are Saying
“I have made a lot of new friends in MCP. Not only do we go to meetings together, we also hang out outside of MCP.” - Peter
"MCP helped me apply for a Study Abroad trip to China!" - Shaka
"Joining the Multicultural Cohort Program really changed by GV experience. I have been able to expand my leadership experience and work as part of a team." - Amanda
"The Multicultural Cohort Program has given me the opportunity to enhance my leadership and communication skills, as well as connecting me with career opportunities. I know that gives me an advantage when applying for jobs." - Alec
Page last modified July 28, 2014