Change of Address

Federal Requirements:

United States immigration law requires the reporting of a change of address within 10 days of the move, even if it is changing apartments within the same complex.

Reporting Change of Address:

Grand Valley students must report their change of address in four ways:

1. To the US Postal Service

2. On Grand Valley’s myBanner

3. In an email to Kate Stoetzner to report to SEVIS

4. In the USCIS immigration form AR-11

AR-11 Instructions


Page last modified May 10, 2012