After reading the fall issue of Grand Valley Magazine, the campus community will know the following facts about the university.
• Charter school students in Detroit are working with renowned muralist Hubert Massey on an ArtPrize entry that is as big as a city bus.
• Students have undergone training to serve as mentors to students who have Asperger’s syndrome.
• Gwyn Madden, associate professor of anthropology, sometimes helps law enforcement officials identify bones they find in Lake Michigan.
• The International Big History Association is headquartered at Grand Valley thanks in large part to Craig Benjamin, associate professor of history in Honors College.
• More than 280 students applied to be Transition leaders.
The stories above, some with online video components, are online, click here.