'14-15 RCN Application
START is pleased to send to you the '14-15 Regional Collaborative Network application for next year. The START Team also wishes to thank you for your leadership and all the extra effort this year on working to improve supports for students with ASD.
Download the '14-15 RCN Application for completion.
Please contact your START RCN Representative or Jana Benjamin at email@example.com or call 616-331-6482 for assistance with any questions you may have.
RCN Report Forms
START Requires 2 Yearly RCN Reports:
Mid-Year – Both a Narrative and a Financial Expenditure Report with an Invoice for Expenditures to date (expenses only, no advanced funding).
- Due Date: February 1, 2015
End of the School/Contract Year – Both a Narrative and a Financial Expenditure Close out Report with an Invoice for all Expenditures not Reimbursed to date.
- Due Date: July 15, 2015
Mid-Year and End of Year Reports must include the following:
- Narrative Report (see forms below);
Financial Expenditure Report.
- Your Financial Expenditure Report must be a finance report from your Business/Finance office for actual expenditures to date and;
- You will also need to submit an invoice requesting reimbursement for expenditures to date charged to your RCN contract.
- Capacity Building Planning Tool
- Peer to Peer Program Tracking Tool
Please Note: START will no longer advance funding under RCN contracts. START will ONLY reimburse for actual expenditures to date. Also, just a reminder that your invoice for reimbursement of expenditures must be on letterhead dated and signed.
The 14-15 RCN Mid and End of Year Reports Forms:
- 14-15 RCN Mid Year and End of Year Report
14-15 Capacity Building Planning Tool - Sample
- For a copy of your individual RCN Capacity Planning Tool, contact the START office
14-15 Peer to Peer Program Tracking Tool - BLANK
- For a copy of your individual RCN Peer to Peer Support Program Data Log, contact the START office
Other forms for RCN Reporting:
EPLI Level 1 Trainer Report:
- This form is to be completed by approved EPLI Trainers and reported to the RCN twice a year (Due dates: Feb 1 and July 15). This report should include all trainings EXCEPT those as part of mini IT or a series training. Series trainings are reported on the EPLI Mini IT-Series Training Report.
EPLI Mini IT-Series Training Report:
- (for RCN grant reporting) This form is to be completed by the RCN for all Mini IT and/or training series (as opposed to the individual trainings listed in the EPLI Level 1 Trainer Report)
EPLI Level 2 Trainer Report:
- (for RCN grant reporting) This form is to be completed by the RCN and reported twice a year with the RCN grant (Deadlines: Feb 1 and July 15).
Please send your Mid Year and End of Year Narrative Report & Financial Expenditure Close out Report with an Invoice electronically as an attachment to Melissa Kurek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified January 27, 2015