'13-14 RCN Application
START is pleased to send to you the '13-14 Regional Collaborative Network application for next year. The START Team also wishes to thank you for your leadership and all the extra effort this year on working to improve supports for students with ASD.
Download the '13-14 RCN Application for completion.
Please contact your START RCN Representative or Judith Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-331-6482 for assistance with any questions you may have.
RCN Report Forms
START Requires 2 Yearly RCN Reports:
Mid-Year – Both a Narrative and a Financial Expenditure Report with an Invoice for Expenditures to date (expenses only, no advanced funding).
- Due Date: February 15, 2014
End of the School/Contract Year – Both a Narrative and a Financial Expenditure Close out Report with an Invoice for all Expenditures not Reimbursed to date.
- Due Date: July 15, 2014
Mid-Year and End of Year Reports must include the following:
- Narrative Report (see forms below);
Financial Expenditure Report.
- Your Financial Expenditure Report must be a finance report from your Business/Finance office for actual expenditures to date and;
- You will also need to submit an invoice requesting reimbursement for expenditures to date charged to your RCN contract.
- Capacity Building Planning Tool
Please Note: START will no longer advance funding under RCN contracts. START will ONLY reimburse for actual expenditures to date. Also, just a reminder that your invoice for reimbursement of expenditures must be on letterhead dated and signed.
The 12-13 RCN Mid and End of Year Reports Forms:
- 12-13 RCN Mid Year Report
- 12-13 RCN End of Year Report
12-13 Capacity Building Planning Tool - BLANK
- Contact Melissa Adair - email@example.com for a copy of your individual RCN Capacity Planning Tool
Please send your Mid Year and End of Year Narrative Report & Financial Expenditure Close out Report with an Invoice electronically as an attachment to Melissa Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last modified May 9, 2013