A Toolkit to Help you Manage Life.
We have put together a diverse online toolkit to assist you in managing various issues that come up during your time at GVSU.
USE THE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT TO:
- Take an Online Screening: Take short tests to help you decide if symptoms you're experiencing require further assistance.
- Access Helpful Websites: We've combed through the Internet to provide you a list of the most helpful websites out there.
- Explore Relaxation Techniques: Interested in mindfulness to calm your hectic life & reduce anxiety? We offer mindfulness, meditation, deep breathing, and progressive muscle relaxation audio and video tools to help you achieve results.
- Self-Help Tips for Personal Issues: Personal issue resource sheets with tips and tools on a variety of topics, including grief, anxiety, body image and anger.
- Self-Help Tips for School Issues: School-related resource sheets on topics which include study skills, test taking skills and presentation tips.