GVSU Family Health Center

Medical Records

In order to obtain your medical records from our office or to have them sent to us from another, a signed Record of Release (ROR) form must be filled out. We have two ROR forms that are used for most record requests:


To request records from the GVSU Family Health Center, please fill out the ROR for GVSU FHC to Release Records.


To request records from another office, please fill out the ROR for Other Providers to Release Records


Please note that we must have the original ROR signed in ink turned into our office in order to complete the request. You are welcome to mail or drop off the form at our office.

Page last modified August 21, 2013