Get Started - Gift Planning
Identify the goal(s) that you'd like to meet through a planned gift to Grand Valley State University. These goals can be to:
- Defer a gift until after your lifetime and maintain contorl of your assets during life
- Avoid tax on capital gains and make a quick and easy gift
- Avoid the income tax and potential estate tax on IRA or other employee benefit plans
- Make a gift of personal or real property
- Supplement retirement income
Select a gift option that meets your goals and consider the different life stages that are involved in philanthropic planning.
Contact us to start the process or to learn more about your options.
Because every gift plan is tailored to your needs, and state laws vary, we also recommend that you consult with your financial or legal advisors before making your gift.
Back to Gift Planning Home