The Regional Math and Science Center depends on the continued support of partners like you. With your support, we can continue to develop a strong presence in the community and expand the services we offer K-12 students and teachers.
The following are ways you can participate financially in the work of the RMSC:
1. RMSC Endowment
This endowment supports the Regional Math and Science Center on Grand Valley's campus and work in the community.
2. RMSC Program Funds
These Program Funds can be selected to individualize support for particular student and teacher programming developed by the RMSC.
- Michigan Science Olympiad Regional Tournament (MSO) - A regional competition for teams of middle and high school students to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and performance in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
- Grandparents, Grandkids and Grand Valley (G3) Summer Camp – A three day overnight camp where grandparents and children, ages 8 – 12, share a campus living and learning experience through hands-on sessions with Grand Valley faculty.
- sHaPe Summer Camp - A one week day camp for 7th and 8th graders to explore the health professions of clinical lab science, nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, physician assistant, radiation therapy, sonagraphy, speech pathology, sports medicine, and therapeutic recreation.
- Super Science Saturdays (S3: International Year of Light) - A day of interactive, hands-on science fun and learning for K-12 students, teachers, parents, and community members provided by Grand Valley faculty, staff, and community partners.
- Fall Science Update – A full day regional conference for K-16 science teachers, which features a plenary speaker who addresses current issues in science education and break-out sessions on teaching strategies, best practices, content updates, curriculum materials, and technology tools.
Any of the above programs and sponsorship opportunities could include:
- a logo on the event program, t-shirts and/or giveaways
- participation in the event as a speaker or session presenter
- presentation of awards or certificates
- advertisement and/or incentive distribution for your company
- visibility on program websites and social media outlets
Contact the Regional Math and Science Center if you are interested in these corporate benefits.
3. RMSC Scholarship Fund
This Fund supports the Regional Math and Science Center’s student scholarships awarded to students or families in need who participate in K-12 programming at the Center. This could include admission to summer camps or sponsorship of transportation needs.