Past Student Posters
2015 Student Posters:
- Jessica Naftaly- Medication Adherence in the Geriatric Population
- Grace Denny- Suicide in Older Adults
- Sayantoni Mukhopadhyay- Assessment of Parkinson's Disease-specific micro RNDAs in Alzheimer's Disease
- Sapana Shinde- Parkinson's Disease and miRNAs
- Kyaw Zin Win- Common Neurological Problems in Aging
2014 Student Posters:
- Brent K. Berson - "An Analysis of Vigor in Older Adulthood"
- Emilee Cooper- "Happiness in Aging Adults"
- Kristen Daniels- "Posiible Connection Between Mortality Salience and Generosity in the Elderly Community"
- Joanne Finazzi- "An Evidence-Based Approach for the Implementation of an Osteoporosis Educational and Exercise Intervention among Perimenopausal Women"
- Victoria LaBush- "Psychological Perspectives on Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide"
- Michael Mudgett- "Aging in the world: Existential Perspectives on Social Work with Aging Populations"
- Angela Smith- "Autobiographical Memory of Physical Abuse for Women over 40"
2013 Student Posters:
- Katelyn Buchholz - "Psychotherapy for Depression in an Aging Population"
- Briana Vander Wege - "Mechanisms for Health and Well-Being"
- Rachel VanDyken - "Aging and the Effects of Aerobic Exercise"
- Kristen Apol - "The Physical and Mental Wellness Intervention"
- Jane Marsman - "Providing Meaningful Occupation for Older Adults with Physical Limitations"
- Kaitlyn Krimmel - "Elder Abuse and Prevention"
2012 Student Posters:
- Taylor Anderson, Psychology (Senior) - Aging and Driving Cessation: Emotional Reactions and Proposed Solutions
- Lillian Asiala & Jordan Duff, Psychology (Seniors) - Aging and the Comprehension of Narrative Film
- Brad Davis, Allied Health Science - Total Hip Arthroplasty and Dealing with the Transition
- Rochelle Engelsma, Social Work (MSW) - Effects of Trauma and PTSD in Refugees on Aging
- Lisa Gilbert & Melissa Westerhof, Social Work (BSW) - Health Effects of Domestic Violence
- Danielle Krause, Art & Psychology (Senior) - Transitioning of Care Affected by Alzheimer's Disease for Caregivers
- Jackie Main, Psychology (Junior) - Examining the Effects of Testimonials on Cancer Screening Decisions: Does Identity or Vividness Matter?
- Melissa Westerhof, Social Work (BSW) - Life Transitions of Older Women Who Experience Domestic Violence
2011 Student Posters:
- Aimee Allain - Parkinson's Disease: Adjustment and Coping
- Dyana Calvisi and Jennifer Dibble - Well-being in Older Adults From Three Different Cultures
- Andrew Cieslinski - Predictors of Filial Anxiety in Middle-Aged Daughters
- Elizabeth Koltonow and Stephanie Peterson - Grandparent-Grandchild Relationship From two Perspectives
- Rebecca Tenhoor - Family Caregivers for Patients with Dementia: Coping and Interventions
- Anna Marie Smitterberg, Kiaira McClenton, and Melody Russell - Eating Well for Aging Well
- Jason Street - Investigating the controversy surrounding caloric restrictions in humans: Is the potential benefit of slower aging worth the risks?
- Lindsay Van Lopik - Depression in the Elderly: Risk Factors and Treatment
Page last modified March 12, 2015